Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the mighty magic mouse.




Anyone who knows me, knows I am a techie at heart.  I have two cell phones because while I fell in love with the iphone, I couldn't give up my addiction to the Blackberry.  I bounce between my new imac and the latest MacBook Pro. I don't go anywhere without GPS.  I read on my Kindle... you get the picture.  I am the type of girl who surrounds herself in vintage charm and then powers away on modern technology.

So it will come as no surprise that I have found a new and unexpected love. Enter Apple's new magic mouse. A mouse you ask? What can possibly be so exciting about a computer mouse?

As Apple does so well, they have redefined this little accessory that was merely just a functional attachment and have taken it to a whole new level. It is sleek, intuitive + smart.  It feels amazing in your hand and it is so unbelievably easy to use.   Yes it is wireless.  No you don't need a mouse pad. {Gone are the days of re-centering your mouse because you are running out of room} It works all using gestures, the same technology in the iphone and ipod touch. I could go on and on but that might seem, well...geeky!

And not only is it actually FUN to use, but the look itself is absolutely design worthy.

Double clicks to you Apple.  You've done it again.

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment