Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010.




We apologize for the lack of posts this week but we have been spending as much time as possible around the holidays with our family + friends enjoying the magic of the season.  The car is running, the bags are packed and we are heading to my parents for a family New Year's Eve.  With my sister's wedding closely approaching {5 months!}, we have been having the most fun planning, creating and dreaming what is sure to be a life long moment for our families.  After all the weddings I have coordinated over the years, to be a part of my only sister's is unbelievably special.

As we usher out 2009 and look forward to 2010, I am reminded of all the excitement, hope and possibilities a new year brings and we are so excited to share all the new projects, collaborations + creations with you in the upcoming months.

Thank you to all the true friends + my dear family for all the support you have given me this past year. You know who you are, you know what you've done and I am forever in awe of your generosity, support, and enormous hearts. I have learned more this year about how fortunate I am to be surrounded by so many wonderful people and you each inspire me in your own unique way.

A happy + safe New Years to you all!

xxoo!
rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment