Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

cards for ernie.

cards by peach press

I am an old school, still write notes on luxurious cards with a fancy pen kind of a girl. The fun for me is in taking the time to actually write a note, especially as a thank you for someone who has gone out of there way or been extra thoughtful. I get so excited when I find the perfect card that reflects the personality or a passion of the person I am sending the note to. Sometimes the card reflects something about me and adds that extra layer of personalization.

These note cards would be the perfect cards for Ernie to send or for you to send to any musician. I love the letterpress element and simplicity of the card while still balancing that masculine feel. Hmmm... maybe a great gift idea!

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment