Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

entrance notes.


My house is a revolving door. I have always felt the need to have a little place where I can quickly leave notes to the kids and them to me so that the little things don't get forgotten. So I was so excited when my chalkboard arrived the other day and I was able to hang it in the kitchen by the side door. The perfect place to keep my ongoing shopping list, remind the kids not to forget their instruments on Wednesdays, out for a run be back in 30 minutes... you get the idea! It is strategically placed near the shoes and school bags so that it can't be missed and really helps to cut down on the "I forgot!" comment.

I found mine on a great web site by the company billyBoards, and you can basically make any type of chalkboard or dry erase board you want.

Sorry kiddos... no more excuses!

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment