Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

green friday, green notes.




I can't say enough how much I love this site. I love it! I love it! I love it! (said while jumping up and down like a 3 year old) ecojot is a company that produces 100% post-consumer recycled paper products that are so chic and adorable they give going green a fabulous name. Let's start with their website.... so fun, so creative, so them, so makes you want to buy their products. Success!

Now let's talk about their products. Their children's sketchbooks, calendars, agendas, folders and notecards are all made with acid and cholorine free paper and board, the inks & glues are all vegetable based thus biodegradable, their paper mill is powered by biogas harnessed from a local landfill - I could go on and on.

And lastly, who doesn't love supporting a business that gives back? ecojot supports Evergreen and donates a monthly portion of sales to this fantastic cause.


Take a look for yourself!

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment