Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

my new everyday.



Just had to write a little post about my new necklace and the designer behind the genius. Always looking for the perfect, delicate, everyday necklace I came across Jenny Lu's line and fell in love. I have always been a fan of initial and number jewelry as you can combine them in a number of different ways to express what you hold dearest to your heart. Jenny's designs take this passion to a new level playing off a different angle and have an elegance in their simplicity that is truly unique.  The way they sit and fall on the neck is perfect and they catch the light in the most romantic way.

I started with an "r" for obvious reasons and am already planning my next addition.  They are the perfect gift for any lucky recipient and the ultimate splurge on yourself.

You can view her collection at albeitjewelry.com

rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment