Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

inspiration wall.



images from Martha Stewart

While decorating our new studio space, I was stumped with what to do with the blank wall behind my desk.  I am constantly cutting out images for design inspiration and need a place to have them at a glance.  Collage wall?  Too permanent.  Cork board?  Too boring.  Fabric board? Too done.

Sooooo....after much deliberation here is what I decided on.  Not only are these practical (changing and rearranging items is as easy as...clip!) but they are a subtle reminder about living green and if I close my eyes I can almost smell the unmistakeable scent of freshly laundered sheets drying in the sun.  These versatile and inexpensive lines are also well suited for other rooms of the home as well.  

Pics of our new office coming soon!!

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment