Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

go for a ride.


bottom image found here

I got a gorgeous new bike for my birthday.  The kind I have always wanted. Basket in the front, rack on the back, cushy seat... The kind of bike you can cruise around Block Island with, take to the beach or just bump over to the farmer's market in. This bike has renewed my love of riding.

I remember on a trip to Amsterdam, being in awe of all the families that used bicycles as their main choice of transportation. Kids were pulled behind in little wagons or were happily taken along in child seats attached to the back. What a simple, healthy and green way of living.

gorgeous summer day
breeze through your hair
breathing in the fresh air
clear all thoughts from your head
living the moment

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment