Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day.



Mom,

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

For everything you have done and continue to do in my life.
For loving me unconditionally
For always being there...always.
For the wonderful grandmother you are to my children. They adore you.
For scrap booking every moment of my life. It will take the rest of my life to go through it all! :)
For being the type of mother that my friends always called mom.
For your chicken soup...the best cure for any fever, sniffle, or bruised spirit.
For not just giving emotional support. You are always there to roll up your sleeves and help me get through any challenge and all of life's messes.
For inspiring me to be the best mom I can be to my children.

You are the most beautiful person inside and out and I am so grateful that you're my mom.

I love you.

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment