Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

green friday, green screen.

When asked to chaperone my son's school field trip last week, I was thrilled not only because I would get to spend a little extra time with my son and his schoolmates, but the trip was to the movies to see the newly released Earth by Disneynature.

This epic adventure from Directors Alastair Fothergill and Mark Linfield and narrated by James Earl Jones, tells the remarkable story of three animal families and their amazing journey across the planet we call home.  Earth combines rare action, unimaginable scale and impossible locations by capturing the most intimate moments of our planet's wildest and most elusive creatures.

I absolutely loved the movie and think you will too.  My son gave it two thumbs up!

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment