Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

our latest launch.



We just launched the new website of one of our favorite clients, A Thyme to Cook.  

Having worked with Linda Sample and her extremely talented team for over 8 years at the winery where we hosted numerous weddings and events, it was a fun change to collaborate with her and her Senior Event Coordinator, Gina, on this updated look.

Our green hosting of the site fit perfectly with their entire green philosophy and efforts to source locally...often from their own garden!

Celebrating a life moment? Visit them at www.athymetocook.com

rachel | ernie

2 comments:

  1. Rachel: I happened across your blog and ATTC's new site and was so excited to see a picture of Chris and me under their wedding section! The blog is lovely and inspired/inspiring. Best of luck, and I hope you are well. Chris and I think of you often! Julie Golia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, It is so great to hear from you. Send me your email so I can get in touch! You are still my favorite bride ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete