Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the last breakfast.




I love breakfast.  I love photography.  Combine the two and you have early morning inspiration. Over the last year I have thoroughly enjoyed simply breakfast, a blog by the creative author of another one of my favorite blogs....simply photo.

Alas, all good things must come to an end.  As of last month, there will be no more new entries to this blog.  I felt it due to have one final mention and appropriate send off.  I will no longer be able to look longingly at her delicious breakfasts over my rushed cereal.  Won't be influenced to say , "Yes.  I am going to try cut apples in my oatmeal this morning."  But even worse, I won't have my little daily reminder that it is often the simple things in life that are oh so delicious.

Thank you Jen Causey for sharing a little glimpse of the beauty you find in the everyday. Your quiet capture of each day was enjoyed by many. The collections of Jen's photography are memorialized in two books available at blurb.

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment